Android phones have a created-in feature to hide applications with out deleting them. This characteristic lets you to conceal existing apps on your telephone without having deleting them. Nonetheless, for this, consumers must enter an entry code. This is the reason for the password, so that the hidden programs can be recovered yet again.
- Very first you have to open the mobile phone.
- Then you have to check out the Cellphone Settings choice.
- Following this, the display screen has to be scrolled down wherever you will see the privacy solution.
- Right after that, faucet on the Privacy selection.
- Then the Hide alternative is at the bottom of the Privateness Safety tab.
- Following this, you have to enter the privacy password. Soon after this the Upcoming screen will seem.
- On this display screen, you need to click on on the apps that need to have to be hidden.
- The passcode of this concealed application must be entered. This obtain code will start out with #.
- This way you can hide your magic formula applications.
Reference from www.newsdayexpress.com