The phone also comes with Dolby Atoms technology and Face Unlock feature
The phone will have Android 10 operating system and MediaTek Helio P22 processor
You will get a 13MP primary rear camera and an 8MP front camera
South Korean tech company Samsung has launched its budget smartphone Galaxy M01s ’in India. The single 3GB + 32GB variant of the phone is priced at Rs 9,999. The phone can be purchased from the company’s official site and Amazon. The budget smartphone features a 13MP primary rear camera and a fingerprint sensor.
The phone will also have a face unlock feature
- Samsung has launched blue and gray color variants of this budget smartphone.
- The phone has an Infinity-V display.
- The phone has an internal storage of 32GB, which can be expanded up to 512GB with the help of an SD card.
- The rear mound fingerprint sensor is provided for security.
- The phone is equipped with Dolby Atoms technology and Face Unlock feature.
- For connectivity, the phone comes with Bluetooth, WiFi, 4G LTE, USB port, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Basic Specification of Samsung ‘Galaxy M01s’
|Display size||6.2 inches|
|Display type||HD + 720 x 1520 pixels|
|THE||Android 9 pi|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio P22|
|Rear camera||13MP + 2MP|