Samsung Galaxy F62 debuts with 7000mAh battery and 64MP quad camera

Samsung Galaxy F62 launch

This month began with the leak of the specifications of the Galaxy F62. The list included a 7000 mAh battery. That alone is impressive, but Samsung has more for the public. The South Korean tech giant has officially announced the new Galaxy F series phone in India. Now you’re ready with a 64MP quad camera, 7nm Exynos 9825 flagship chipset, and 7000mAh high-capacity battery as promised. The phone is ideal for millennial and Gen Z customers who need phones that can last all day and capture all the important memories.

Samsung India will start selling the Galaxy F62 in the country from February 22. It’s priced at INR 25000, which is roughly $ 344 in the US That’s a good price considering the battery.

Samsung India Mobile Business Director Aditya Babbar said: “For the first time, we have paired the Exynos 9825 flagship processor with an industry-leading 7000 mAh battery. We believe this is a winning proposition and the Galaxy F62 will set a benchmark in speed by enabling our consumers to break through barriers and live life to the fullest.

Flipkart will sell the Samsung Galaxy F62. Indian consumers can take advantage of the Flipkart Smart Upgrade plan if they want to buy the Galaxy F62. With Flipkart’s Galaxy Forever, you only need to pay around 70% of the price of the device. You can exchange the phone for a new model or keep the same phone. You only need to pay the remaining balance of 30%.

Features of the Samsung Galaxy F62

When it comes to imaging, the phone has a versatile quad camera. The 64MP main camera uses a Sony IMX 682 sensor. There is also a 12 MP ultra-wide angle lens with a 123-degree field of view, a 5 MP macro lens, and a 5 MP depth lens. The phone can capture 4K videos and allow hyperlapse, slow motion and super steady modes like described.

The selfie camera is 32 megapixels. Other camera features include ‘Single Shot’ as part of Intelli-Cam and AI that can take 14 different images and videos in one shot. Just hold the phone for 15 seconds while capturing photos and videos.

The 6GB RAM / 128GB storage and the 8GB / 128GB Samsung Galaxy F62 will be available in three color options: laser gray, laser blue and laser green. The price on Flipkart.com will be INR 23999 and INR 25999 ($ ​​358). Other stores like My Jio and Reliance Digital and of course Samsung.com will start selling the phone on February 22, 2020.

Related Articles

Latest Articles