Philips 4K TV with HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision launched in India, find out its price and specification
- The company launched 50-inch and 58-inch models
- Both TVs support HDR 10+, Dolby Vision
- The TV is provided with 2 speakers of 10 watts
- The 50-inch TV is priced at Rs 1,05,990 and the 58-inch TV is priced at Rs 1,19,990.
If you are currently thinking of getting a new TV and you want to buy a non-Chinese brand. So Philips’ latest TV will be a good option for you. Dutch tech company Philips has launched its 2 4K smart TV in India. It includes 50-inch and 58-inch models. Both TVs are equipped with HDR 10+, Dolby Vision, and Dolby Atoms technology. The TV is given a borderless design. It can be purchased from offline stores and online e-commerce sites.
Price of Philips 4K Smart TV
|Size||Model||Price (in Rupees)|
Specification of Philips 4K Smart TV
- Both TVs have 4K LED panels. Its aspect ratio is 16: 9.
- It also has a micro dimming feature. Supporting HDR10 +, this TV will have a clean operating system and a quadcore processor.
- Like other brands of TVs, this TV also has one-button access.
- For entertainment lovers, the company TV will have apps including Amazon Prime, Netflix, and YouTube pre-installed.
- What is special about the display of the TV is that the visibility of the TV is the same from all angles.
- For connectivity, it comes with Wi-Fi 802.11n Miracast support, Ethernet RJ-45 port, headphone jack, 3 HDMI ports, and 2 USB ports.
- The TV is provided with 2 speakers of 10 watts. The TV supports features including five-band equalizer and night mode.