Noise ‘Colorfit Nav’ smartwatch with handwash reminder feature to launch on August 6
- The company began registering a smartwatch on Amazon
- The watch will have a 1.4-inch display
- The watch has a handwash reminder feature for the Covid-19
- The watch will have sleep and heart rate monitoring
- This watch supports 10 sport modes
Indigenous wearables and gadget maker Noise Company will launch its ‘ColorFit Nav’ smartwatch on August 6. Its teaser has been released on the e-commerce site Amazon. This watch has a special handwash feature aimed at the Covid-19, giving the user a reminder to wash their hands frequently. The company has begun registration of the watch on Amazon.
Basic Specification of ‘ColorFit Nav’ smartwatch
- This indigenous watch will have a 1.4-inch display with a resolution of 320×320 pixels. This watch has a bigger screen face than its pro variants.
- The watch is equipped with a GPS sensor that can track the user’s travels. Hence it is named Nav.
- Like other smartwatches, this watch also does a 24×7 heart rate and sleep monitoring.
- It has a cloud-based customized watch face.
- The watch has an IP68 rating. Meaning it is water, dust, and sweat resistant.
- The Watch 10 also supports Sport Mode and Track Speed. It contains information including real-time distance, path, workout.
- The user will also get the option of a quick reply in this watch. This means that the user will be able to reply to the message without a smartphone.