The 4GB RAM and 128GB storage variant of the phone may be launched
The phone will have a 4MP rear camera setup with a 64MP primary rear camera.
Motorola is all set to launch its upcoming smartphone ‘Moto G9 Plus’. Just before the launch, the phone is listed on a certification website in Japan. This listing has come up against some specifications of the phone. Accordingly, the phone will get a 30 watt fast charging and a 4,700mAh battery.
specifications of the Moto G9 Plus
- According to the listing on the Japanese website, a 4GB + 128GB variant of this upcoming phone from Motorola may be launched.
- This phone will have Android 10 operating system.
- According to leaks and media reports, this mid-range smartphone from Motorola may have a 4 rear camera setup. It has a 64MP primary rear camera.
- The phone has a 12MP punch hole front camera for selfies and video recordings.
- The phone will have a rear mounted fingerprint sensor for security.
- The phone will have a 4,700mAh battery that supports 30 watts fast charging.
- This phone can be priced at EUR 277 (approximately Rs. 24,000).