- According to the TRAI report, the variety of Jio fastened line subscribers amplified to 73.52 lakh in August. When the amount of BSNL subscribers is 71.32 lakhs.
- Reliance Jio experienced subscribers of Rs 2.56 crore in July, which increased to Rs 2.59 crore in August.
whose prospects wax and wane
New Jio consumers greater by 2.62 lakh in the month of August. Though Bharti Airtel enhanced by 1.19 lakh users. The similar Vodafone-Notion (Vi) users amplified by 4,202. Whilst the selection of Tata Teleservices elevated by 3,769. The condition telecommunications business BSNL has shed 15,734 subscribers. Though 13,395 MTNL buyers reduced. If we talk in general, the amount of telecom subscribers elevated to 1.175 million in August. Jio has included new subscribers in rural places. Telecom subscribers in India elevated to 1,173.66 million from 1,175.08 million in July.
New Cellular Subscribers for August
- Reliance Jio – 32.81 lakhs
- Bharti Airtel – 3.26 lakh
- Vodafone-Plan (Vi) has registered a lower in the quantity of subscribers. VI’s mobile subscribers fell to 19.58 lakh in August. The very same consumers of BSNL were being diminished by 5.67 lakhs. When 470 clientele of MTNL and 32 of Reliance Conversation reduced.
Prime 5 Broadband Services Vendors for August
- Reliance Jio – Rs 42.58 crore
- Bharti Airtel – Rs 22.39 crore
- Observed – 12.31 crore
- BSNL – 2.58 crores
- Atria Convergence – 21.3 Lakh
Reference from www.newsdayexpress.com