It is necessary to verify the basis of the person before hiring or hiring someone, it will be reported if there is a fake person
The process is very simple and you will not be charged for it
Verification can also be done through QR code on mAadhaar app
Aadhaar card is an important document. Aadhaar card as ID proof is accepted in many places. But the Aadhaar Services Authority (UIDAI) says that not every 12-digit number belongs to Aadhaar. Therefore, UIDAI allows anyone to verify the Aadhaar number. The process is very simple and you are not charged for it.
Accurate information can be found on UIDAI’s site
If you have someone in your house as a tenant or a job, it is very important to check their Aadhaar number. Its basis will show that he is not a fake person and because one can make a fake base from paper but his true information is found on UIDAI’s site.
The process of base verification
- First, go to www.uidai.gov.in.
- Then click on Verify Aadhaar in the Aadhaar Services section in the ‘My Aadhaar’ segment.
- On the new page that opens, enter your Aadhaar number and the security code and click Verify.
- Then if the 12 digit number entered by you is the Aadhaar number and is not deactivated then your Aadhaar number will be seen on the status website as active and operational. This will be accompanied by a message that the verification has been completed.
Verification can also be done from the mAadhar app
- The Aadhaar card has a Quick Response (QR) code, which can be used for verification.
- To do this, open “QR Code Scanner” in the mobile app mAadhaar and scan the QR code.
- Aadhaar cardholder information will then appear on the screen.