- samsung galaxy a51 the largest seller in the first quarter of 2020 sold a total of 6 million units worldwide
- 4 samsung and 6 Xiaomi among top-selling top 10 smartphones
- samsung Galaxy A20s at sixth position with 1.4 percent market share
Corona has affected almost all sectors including auto and tech, despite its samsung Galaxy A51 smartphone becoming the world’s best-selling phone in the first quarter of 2020. This claim has been made by research firm Strategy Analytics. According to the report, samsung sold 6 million units of the Galaxy A51 worldwide from January to March, with a 2.3% share in the global smartphone market, while Redmi 8 is second in this list with a 1.9% market share. Four samsung and 2 Xiaomi are in the list of top-selling top 6 phones.
According to the report
- samsung Galaxy A51 (4G) has a 2.3 percent market share in the overall smartphone market.
- The Redmi 8 is the second best selling Android phone with a 1.9 percent market share.
- Galaxy S20 + is at the third position with a market share of 1.7 percent.
- The fourth and fifth places are Galaxy A10s and Redmi Note 8 with a 1.6 percent market share.
- The Galaxy A20s remained sixth with a market share of 1.4 percent.
- According to the report: Now mobile phone customers are becoming more price-sensitive and in the post coronavirus era they will look for Android smartphones that are more value for money.
Juha Winter (Associate Director, Strategy Analytics) said that – mobile operators have recently reduced subsidies, and many countries are now facing a post-virus downturn, making smartphone consumers increasingly price-sensitive globally And they are looking for a new Android model which is the best in its price.