13.9 C
London
Wednesday, September 28, 2022

They finally set a date for the murder trial against actor Pablo Lyle

  • There is already a date for Pablo Lyle’s trial
  • What happened to the actor?
  • His wife claims that she is a single mother.

The Mexican actor Pablo Lyle has been experiencing a difficult situation, since more than three years ago he was accused of murder in the United States. Lyle’s defense and the Miami prosecutor’s office said they are ready to start the trial that will determine the soap opera actor’s responsibility.

The judicial process against Lyle began in April 2019 and there have been about a dozen postponements of the trial since then. The actor has already lost the support of his wife, because recently at an event where Ana Araujo appeared, she said that she was living “as a single mother.”

Why is Pablo Lyle accused?

Pied Piper of Hamelin

Pablo Lyle was accused of involuntarily murdering a man in Miami on March 31, 2019, which is why until now he is under house arrest and without the possibility of working, since he had a tourist visa. It is known that his wife is living in Mazatlan, Sinaloa with her children.

The defense of the protagonist of Mirreyes vs. Godínez had requested a change of visa for the actor or a work permit, since with the tourist visa he is not allowed to work. Supposedly, a few months ago he was seen working in a Miami coffee shop. FILED FROM: Pablo Lyle murder trial

Latest news
Related news