The legendary fantastic universe created by J. R. R. Tolkien is back on the screen with one of the most ambitious television projects of the year: The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Powerthe prequel series to the blockbuster film trilogy who intends to unseat House of the Dragonthe most watched premiere of HBO Max that has already confirmed its second season.
With a budget of more than 400 millions of dollars and with a commitment to produceto go five Seasons, the rings of power comes to streaming with high expectations and a story that no fan can miss, so here we tell you everything you need to know and what time it opens.
It’s getting closer and closer for fans to witness the new adventures and dangers of Middle-earth with the rings of powerand although some details about the characters have generated divided opinions, the first critics -the most– have been positive.
When and what time to see ‘The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power’
The series will premiere its first two episodes next friday september 2nd, and later each week a new one will arrive. There will be a total of eight chapters, which means that the finale will air on October 14.
You can enjoy the story through the streaming platform of Amazon Prime. Each episode will premiere at 8:00 p.m. (Mexico City time). Here is what time it will be available for other Latin American countries:
- 8:00 p.m.- Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua
- 21: 00 hours- Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Panama
- 22:00 hours- Bolivia, Venezuela, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic
- 23:00 hours- Argentina, Chile, Paraguay and Brazil
In Spain, due to the time zone, it will be released from 3:00 in the morning on September 3.
What is ‘The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power’ about?
The Rings of Power will be set in the Second Age of Middle-earth, prior to the loss of the One Ring and the misadventures of Frodo and Bilbo Baggins, which have already been seen in the movies. Therefore, the plot will focus on telling the creation of the 19 rings and how they were distributed among the inhabitants of Arda, the planet conceived by Tolkien.
The production, which will also address the origin of sauron the dark lord, is in charge of JD Payne and Patrick McKay, who have shared details of the story as its premiere approaches.
“‘The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power’ brings together all the major stories of the Second Age of Middle-earth: the forging of the rings, the rise of the Dark Lord Sauron, the epic legend of Númenor and the Last Alliance of elves and men,” they said in a statement.
Cast of ‘The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power’
As you can imagine, the series has a numerous cast due to the complexity and depth of the story. Here is the list of the characters and the actors who play them.
- Morfydd Clark- Galadriel (elf of clan Noldor)
- Robert Aramayo – Elrond
- Benjamin Walker- High King Gil-galad
- Charles Edwards- celebrimbor
- Markella Kavenagh – Elanor ‘Nori’ Brandipie
- Dylan Smith- Long Brandifoot
- Daniel Weyman- The stranger
- Emma Horvath and Maxim Baldry- the Númenóreans Isildur and Eärien, respectively
- Lloyd Owen – Elendil
- Trystan Gravelle – Pharazon
- Cynthia Addai-Robinson The Queen Regent Miriel
- Peter Mullan – The dwarf King Durin III
- Owain Arthur- Prince Durin IV
- Sophia Nomvete- Princess Disa
- Ismael Cruz Córdova Arondir the elf
It’s Auto Bot generator content, don’t trust bliendly
Reference from www.milenio.com