Logan Williams Canadian actor star of The Flash who died in April of final 12 months, would have died from a fentanyl overdose, based on a coroner.
This was confirmed by the British Columbia Forensic Service, who mentioned that the 16-year-old died of “unintentional toxicity from illicit drugs” on April 2, 2020.
Logan Williams labored on productions reminiscent of The Coloration of the Rain, When Calls the Coronary heart and Hidden VoicesNonetheless, his fame elevated with The Flash, the place he participated since 2014 giving life to Barry Allen.
New York Submit had an interview with Marlyse Williams, Logan’s mom, who claimed that her son had struggled with dependancy for greater than 3 years.
Marlyse mentioned she found that her son began smoking marijuana at age 13 and steadily escalated to tougher medicine.
In line with the CDC, fentanyl is an artificial opioid pharmaceutical accepted for the therapy of extreme ache, often brought on by superior most cancers.
“Its potency is between 50 and 100 times higher than morphine. It is prescribed in the form of transdermal patches or pills and can be diverted for abuse and excessive use in the United States, “say the CDC.
In line with the CDC, circumstances of overdose and demise are brought on by illegally manufactured fentanyl, having an impact just like that of heroin.
Fox Information reported that Logan Williams, the star of The Flash who died of a fentanyl overdose, he would have escaped from a residence the place he was being watched and returned “agitated and under the influence of a substance”, when employees tried to wake him up, however he was “unresponsive and not breathing.”
You may additionally like:
Leaked pictures of Ben Affleck’s Batman within the Flash
Terrifying second Latino officer almost died of unintended fentanyl overdose
Reference from PrimeraFila – La Noticia