This August 25 began the 21st edition of the German Film Week in Guadalajara, which can be seen in various venues such as Cine Cabañas and Cinépolis Centro Magno until September 3.
According to Claus Witte director of the Bezirk Center-Goethe, the program is face-to-face, it is made up of 23 feature films, the offer includes fiction films, documentaries, films for adolescent and children’s audiences and some short films have also been included.
This year’s theme is “Identities”, and the selection was planned under this theme, Witte said that the film “Dear Thomas” by Andreas Kleinert tells the story of a writer who is persecuted for his ideas, and already has several important awards . The public will be able to see films that have not yet been released in commercial theaters such as “The forest remains silent” by Saralisa Volm.
The film that marked the beginning of this cinematographic meeting was “Behind the headlines”, at Cinépolis Galerías, a documentary about journalists from the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung who receive confidential information that incriminates an Austrian politician.
On the other hand, the Cabañas Cinema is the venue for a tribute to the figure B. Traven, whose work has been taken to the big screen by both German and Mexican cinema. According to Witte, the tribute tapes were chosen from the digital exhibition that Bezirk Centro Goethe made a few months ago in conjunction with the various Goethe Alemán centers in Monterrey, San Luis Potosí and Guatemala on the various personalities that the outstanding writer adopted.
More information can be found on the site: https://bezirk.mx/semana-cine-aleman.php
Short Export 2022, several authors. Anna, Low Ambitions, Sirens, Jeijay, The Unicorn in the Snowpants Suddenly Running, Why Does Helen Koch Commit a Serious Car Theft?
- The Forest is silent by Saralisa Volm
- Rabiye Kurnaz vs. George W. Bush by Andreas Dresen
- Fabian: go to the dogs by Dominik Graf
- Laura’s Star, by Joya Thome
- Raspberries with Mustard by Ruth Olshan
- The last execution of Franziska Stünkel
- Everyone talks about the weather by Annika Pinske
- Dear Thomas by Andreas Kleinert
- Nightlife by Simon Verhoeven
- Love, German marks and death of Cem Kaya
- The Prince by Lisa Bierwirth
- Nico by Eline Gehring
- Not Dietrich Brueggemann
- Sheriff by the Pool by Marcus H. Rosenmüller
- Toubab by Florian Dietrich | Germany | comedy | 2021 | 97 min.
- Macario by Roberto Gavaldon
- Georg Tressler’s death ship
- Autumn Days by Roberto Gavaldón
- Behind the headlines by Daniel Andreas Sager
- The forest is silent by Saralisa Volm
- We Might As Well Be Dead by Natalia Sinelnikova
It’s Auto Bot generator content, don’t trust bliendly
Reference from www.milenio.com