Rana Daggubati has finally ended his silence to face serious health issues

Southern superstar Rana Daggubati, who played the role of ‘Bhallaldev’ in the film Bahubali, has made a shocking revelation about his health. According to Rana Daggubati, he was suffering from severe kidney and heart disease and had a 70 percent chance of having serious problems like stroke or bleeding.

Rana has recently revealed about her health in Samantha Akkineni’s chat show ‘Sam Jam’. Rana Daggubati says, “Life in fast forward also has a pause button. I had problems like BP, heart and kidney failure together… there was a 70 percent chance of having a serious problem like stroke or bleeding and a 30 percent chance that I could not survive ”.


Even before this, the market of rumors about the health of Rana Daggubati was hot. In a post shared on social media some time back, Rana looked very thin, to which fans also expressed apprehension about his poor health. However, he then denied all rumors that he had only a minor problem with BP, which he is taking care of.

Let us tell you that Rana Daggubati was rumored to have gone abroad and had a kidney transplant. However, people close to Rana Daggubati denied all these allegations, saying that this international visit was one of his upcoming projects.

Comments are closed.