Far on the heels of a very successful 2021, samsung The smartphone is gearing up to unveil a new generation of smartwatches and earbuds. If you want to stay ahead of the rest, now’s your chance to reserve your spot for the latest Galaxy devices.
This year, Samsung is preparing them Galaxy Unpacked 2022 The event by starting the festivities early. From now Wednesday, August 10Buyers can reserve their spot to be one of the first to bring home the most innovative electronics ever—and save up to $200 on their Samsung devices at the same time.
You can sign up today and get up to $200 in Samsung Credits, which can be used during pre-orders for new products. Reserve a new Galaxy phone and get $100 credit to use on Samsung.com for eligible products. Buyers who reserve their spot for the new Galaxy Watch will receive $50 in Samsung credits. You can also get a $30 credit to reserve the latest Galaxy Buds.
No matter which option you choose to get here, the moment samsung Unveils its new release, the savings begin—so you won’t want to miss. Click on the link below and reserve your spot today.
Protect your new Samsung Galaxy phone, watch, earbuds or all three, and get up to $200 of Samsung Credit to use during pre-orders. Then get ready to start taking fresh candid shots when the device launches next month.
When you return to Samsung for pre-order, you’ll have the option to renew for any of the following offers:
- Receive a $200 Samsung credit when you reserve the entire Galaxy family (smartphone, watch and buds).
- Get $100 worth of Samsung credit when you reserve the next Galaxy smartphone.
- Get a $150 credit for the Galaxy Phone and Watch Bundle.
- Get a credit of $130 for the Galaxy Phones and Buds bundle.
- Receive an $80 credit for the Galaxy Watch and Buds bundle.
- Receive a $50 Samsung credit when you reserve the next Galaxy Watch.
- Receive a $30 Samsung credit when you reserve the next Galaxy Buds.
™ and © 2022 CBS Studios Inc. and CBS Interactive Inc., the Paramount companies. All rights reserved.
Do not put your faith in this news source or website. You never know…
Reference from www.etonline.com