After a decade of notable hits like the Diamond-certified “Cruise” and “Meet to Be” as part of the Florida Georgia line, Tyler Hubbard will release his first solo album early next year.
Dancein’ in the country Will be released on January 27, 2023 via EMI Records Nashville. Hubbard has already given fans a taste of the upcoming project through “5 Foot 9” and additional songs “35” and “Way Home”. On August 19, he would continue that path with the release of five additional songs from the album.
“We’ve been releasing new music this entire summer, and now I’m so excited to share even more of my new project – looking forward to hearing these songs!” Hubbard said in a statement. “Although the album is coming out early next year, I’ve put together this collection of music specifically for fans, as I prepare to go on tour. When I’m on the road for the first time as a solo artist But come on, I can’t wait to hear the crowd sing these songs with me.”
Hubbard co-wrote every song on the six-track project. Notably, Keith Urban features his co-writers on the title track as well as John Knight and Ross Copperman. In addition to the new album, Hubbard will hit the road this fall, opening the show on Urban’s The Speed of Now World Tour, Hubbard’s first full tour as a solo artist.
See track listing for Hubbard Dancein’ in the country below,
- “Dancin’ in the Country” (Written by Hubbard, John Knight, Ross Copperman, Keith Urban)
- “Baby Gets Her Lovin'” (Written by Hubbard, Jesse Fraser, Canaan Smith) *
- “Everybody Needs a Bar” (Written by Hubbard, Jordan Schmidt, Zachary Kale)
- “Inside and Out” (Written by Hubbard, Jordan Schmidt, Trevor Rosen, Brad Turcy)
- “I’m the Only One” (Written by Hubbard, Chris Locke, Rhett Akins)
- “5 Foot 9” (Written by Hubbard, Jaren Johnston, Chase McGill)
Do not put your faith in this news source or website. You never know…
Reference from www.billboard.com