Each product has been independently selected by our editorial team. We may receive commission from certain links to products on this page. Promotions are subject to availability and retailer’s terms.
Director Sam Rami’s Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness was another big hit in theaters for Marvel Studios, but it’s scheduled to hit home on Blu-ray on July 26. Your opportunity to pre-order a copy starts now. Options include 4K UHD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD, and a limited edition Best Buy exclusive 4K Blu-ray with an awesome Steelbook cover. Everything you need to know can be found right here.
Below you’ll find a breakdown of your Doctor Strange 2 Blu-ray options along with a pre-order link. In addition, you will find a full list of exclusive features that will be available on the physical release. It includes commentary from Sam Rami, features, deleted scenes, and more.
Synopsis: “Journey into the Unknown in Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. When the MCU unlocks the Multiverse, Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) must seek help from allies old and new as he struggles with mind-bending and dangerous alternate realities To face a surprising adversary.”
- Dolby Atmos Audio Track (on DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 Blu-ray)
- Audio commentary by Sam Raimi, Richie Palmer and Michael Waldron
- Method Of Madness – Join various crew members and Marvel staff in interviews as they discuss their love of Sam Raimi and all the details of Doctor Strange in the multiverse of madness that make it Raimi quintessentially.
- Introducing America Chavez – In this short and fun profile excerpt, we explore America’s humble beginnings in comics. We’ll meet Xochital Gomez and discuss the complexities her character’s unique power presents for the future of the MCU.
- Building the Multiverse – Writing a feature film for Marvel is no easy task. In this playful but informative feature, we’ll look at the challenges writer Michael Waldron faced in creating the twisting and turning story of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
- Take a look at some funny scenes on set with the cast and crew of Doctor Strange in Gag Reel – Multiverse of Madness.
- Deleted scenes
- A great team – a journalist questions the integrity of Doctor Strange.
- Pizza Poppa – Bruce is relieved when Doctor Strange’s spell ends.
- It’s Not Permanent – Bruce tries to accuse Doctor Strange of being a fraud.
- Optional English SDH, Spanish and French subtitles for the main feature
Note that Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness will begin streaming on Disney+ on June 22. If you prefer to see it this way, you can get started with a Disney+ subscription right here,
Do not put your faith in this news source or website. You never know…
Reference from comicbook.com