the Marvel Cinematic Universe stays the top-selling franchise within the historical past of Hollywood, with 13 years of age and 25 movies and producing $ 23 billion.
Studies from The cost confirmed an inventory of the franchises that made essentially the most cash within the historical past of cinema Hollywoodas they’re the Marvel superheroes who obtained the perfect ends in the cinema.
The checklist displays a few of the main franchises within the cinema that like James Bond are 58 years outdated or warfare of stars at 44, whereas the MCU and the DC Prolonged Universe are the youngest, the latter solely 8 years outdated.
The Marvel Cinematic Universe is the one which has generated essentially the most cash
These are the ten highest-grossing franchises in historical past:
- Marvel Cinematic Universe $ 23,336 million
- Star Wars $ 10.318 million
- Harry Potter $ 9.215 million
- James Bond $ 7.438 million
- Spider-Man $ 7.222 million
- Quick and the Livid $ 6,609 million
- X-Males $ 6.075 million
- Batman $ 6.40 million
- Lord of the Rings $ 5.846 million
- Jurassic Park $ 5,008 million
Reference from lanoticia