The ribbon of the League of Justice Realized by Zack snyder, better known as Snyder cut, became the second highest rated superhero movie ever.
After several years of the fans and actors of the film asking that Snyder present his original vision (as he left filming halfway); finally Warner agreed and after a long time of waiting, this March was released on different Internet platforms.
The film surpassed its 2017 predecessor, both critically and with fans, having a 73% rating from film and television specialists. 96% of the general public in Rotten tomatoes.
But also, on the prestigious film and television reviews and reviews site, IMDb, has a 8.4 rating, which has become the second best-regarded superhero movie in the history of this medium.
Although the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) It is the most famous saga and the best considered by fans. DC gave a coup of authority with this tape, as it made the first three sites of its creation.
Top 10 Superhero Movies on IMDb:
1. Batman: The Dark Knight (2008) – 9.0
2. Zack Snyder’s Justice League (2021) – 8.4
3. Joker (2019) – 8.4
4. Avengers: Infinity War (2018) – 8.4
5. Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse (2018) – 8.3
6. Batman: The Dark Knight Rises (2012) – 8.3
7. Avengers: Endgame (2019) – 8.3
8. Batman Begins (2005) – 8.2
9. V for Vendetta (2005) – 8.1
10. Logan (2017) – 8.1
At the moment, the Snyder Cut film has been rated by more than 160,000 users of the platform being mostly close scores of 8, 9 and 10, although there are some low scores are the minimum.