The now famous mobile video game Pokémon Go will have a new update which will bring improvements, characters, items and increased levels.
All were released the changes that the game will have from the last day of November and in the following days, where there will be several changes and that will motivate the players to do more missions and explore the game.
The changes of Pokémon Go
- On November 30 there will be an increase in levels, because of the first 40, now there will be up to 50.
- Will be released Kalos Pokémon As of December 2, these are: Chespin, Quilladin, Chesnaught, Fennekin, Braixen, Delphox, Froakie, Greninja, Bunnebly, Diggersby, Flechinder, Litleo, Pyoar, and Kleki.
- New XL candies: These will allow you to level 40, which can be achieved using traditional candies and in missions.
- Seasons: Depending on the season of the year, different Pokémon appear in the wild, in raids and in eggs. In addition to thematic events and mega evolutions.
- Until December 31 you can reach level 40 to unlock a special investigation, they will receive a hat Gyarados and a special medal.
- Experience improvements. From November 18 to December 31 there will be twice the experience in captures and from November 30 onwards it will increase exponentially.
How to get to level 40
Up to level 40 the turns of Poképaradas and catching creatures helped to reach this level by experience but to reach level 50 there will be several more tasks.
- Catch many Pokémon in one day
- Evolve several different Pokémon
- Fighting and incursions
- Coaches matches
- Battles against Team GO
- Research tasks
- Raids with additional restrictions
- Increase friendships with partner Pokémon
- Send gifts or exchange with friends
- Excellent releases.