Kendall Jenner has announced her new business, his own brand of tequila. The model announced on her Instagram account the launch of her tequila 818. The young woman assures that it took four years to make it.
In order to get to this point, Jenner had to do many tasting sessions and trips to the distillery in Jalisco. He also added that he had the opportunity to participate with his drink in contests anonymously. In these, his tequila 818, already has been the recipient of some awards, as Jenner reveals in his post.
In the images shared by the model, she includes one of the tastings you did with friends, as well as one of the prizes received for your old tequila.
Kendall Jenner is another celebrity who ventures into the alcohol business
Jenner joins the list of celebrities who are part of the alcohol business. Others that have done so are:
- George Clooney he co-founded Casamigos tequila with his friends Rande Gerber and Mike Meldman.
- Ryan reynolds has the American gin brand called Aviation.
- Jay Z owns Ace of Spades champagne.
- Sean John Combs, also known as Puff Daddy, is famous for owning a portion of Ciroc vodka.
- Cara delevingne and her sisters Poppy and Chloe They launched a line of prosecco called Della Vite.
The model’s sisters also have their own businesses in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries.
Kim Kardashian has her own KKW Beauty lingerie brand and SKIM shapewear, Kourtney has her Poosh lifestyle platform, Khloé co-founded her Good American line of jeans, and Kylie Jenner runs her famous Kylie Cosmetics beauty empire.
Though It is not yet known when the 818 tequila will be on sale, but it is expected to sell for about $ 59.99.