The 2022 Grammy Awards have begun! But it should be clarified that this is not about television with great live music numbers, and the main items, but the B side: the misnamed “minor” items, which are over fifty.
Similarly, artists nominated in these categories walked through the red carpet to enter the hotel in Las Vegas where the ceremony would take place. It should be remembered that at 9:00 pm there will be live television on TNT Main Items and ConcertsYes and the red carpet will be shown two hours earlier on E! Entertainment.
Mon Laferte and Jodi Rodrigo y Gabriella were among the first to arrive. Shortly after, Doja Kat herself appeared, who sparked controversy by tweeting that she would be giving up music.
Mon Laffert from Chile (and Mexico, where she lives) on the red carpet in Las Vegas. Photo: AFP.
Gabriella Quintero and Rodrigo Sánchez from the pair Rodrigo y Gabriela at the MGM Grand Garden Arena Hotel. Photo: AP
Doja Cat Photo: Reuters.
Note that in the first minutes there were already two awards for John Batiste for his songs and the themes of the film. Soul, He is the most nominated artist.
Another picturesque fact is that the drummer of the famous group Stewart Copeland won PoliceIn the new era category.
- Best Musical Theater Album: informal bridgerton
- Musical Best Compiled Soundtrack for Visual Media: United States vs Billie Holiday -Andra Day
- Best Song Written for Visual Media: all eyes on me [de Inside] -Bo Burnham
- Best Soundtrack Album for Visual Media: Soul – John Batiste, Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross, composers
- Best Arrangement, Instrumental and Voice: to the edge of longing (Edit version) – Vince Mendoza, Czech National Symphony Orchestra and Julia Bullock
- Best New Age Album: divine tide -Stewart Copeland and Ricky Kejo
- Best Improvised Jazz Solo, Humpty Dumpty (Set 2.)) – Korean chick
- Best Instrumental Jazz Album: horizon – Ron Carter, Jack DeJonette and Gonzalo Rubalcaba
- Best Latin Jazz Album: mirror mirror – Elian Elias with Chick Correa and Chucho Valdes
- Best Ensemble Jazz Album: For Jimmy, Wes and Oliver -Christian McBride Big Band
balance of jazz
The list of winners in the jazz categories featured two posthumous awards for the famous chick chorea, one alone and the other with Illian Elias and Chucho Valdés. Ron Carter also won, and among the losers appears the favorite of the Argentine public: Pat Metheny.
American band SOJA in Las Vegas. Photo: AFP
- Best Country Solo Performance: you should probably leave -Chris Stapleton
- Best Country Duo/Group Performance: young me – Brothers Osborne
- Best American Roots Song: Weeping -John Batiste
- Best American Roots Performance: Weeping -John Batiste
- Best American Album: native sons – Wolves
Don’t Trust On this News and Website Maybe it’s Fake
Reference from clarin www.clarin.com