- This is a big trick for smartphone users. With the help of this trick, the photos and videos in the phone’s gallery can be hidden at the secret location. After doing this, no one else will be able to see the photos and videos on the phone except you.
With the advent of social media and instant messaging apps, users have started sharing more media files. There are also some photos that you want to hide from the camera roll or gallery. If you are an iOS or Android user, then we are telling you about the special trick here, so that you can hide (hide) your photos and videos. Let’s know what is this simple trick.
How to create a secret folder in iOS
Apple gives special features to its users, so that photos and videos can be hidden from the main album and gallery of the phone. For this, you have to follow these easy steps:
- First, open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the album you want to see.
- Tap on the Select option at the top right.
- Select the photos and videos you want to hide.
- Tap on the share button.
- Select Hyde from the share sheet menu.
- Confirm that you want to hide photos and videos.
To access hidden photos and videos again, scroll down and go to Other Albums and tap on Hidden. The photos that you have hidden are saved here. To unhide the photos, tap on the share button and select Unhide.
This is how to create hidden folders in Android
Different brands of Android smartphones have different steps for this feature. However, here we are telling you the common way to hide photos, which works in the Google Photos app of most stock Android devices. Hide photos through these steps in your stock Android smartphone:
- Open the Google Photos app on your smartphone.
- Select the photo you want to hide.
- Tap on the three dots at the top right.
Tap on the Move to Archive option in the drop-down menu.
By doing this your photos and videos will be saved in a separate folder named Archive. You can access these photos anytime by going to the Google Photos menu. However, you will not see the contents of this folder in any other feed.